[TenTec] Centurion 422B for Sale

To: "Ten Tec List" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Centurion 422B for Sale
From: "Toby Pennington" <toby423@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 15:42:14 -0500
Purchased new in October 2003 is my Centurion Amp offered for sale.  Amp is in
perfect condition cosmetically and electrically......works just fine.

I am looking for a local pickup as I do not want to ship.  The also helps
because you can see it in operation.  The 422B is now priced by Ten Tec for
3,050.00 last time I looked.  I am offering my 422B for only $1,500.00 pickup
only.  I have the shipping boxes.

If you would be interested in this arrangement for purchase please email me at
toby423@earthlink.net  or call 423 929 1346 between 8PM to 10 pm EST.  I would
expect cash payment or postal money order.

Toby  W4CAK