Re: [TenTec] Late Model 564 Omni VI Plus?

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Late Model 564 Omni VI Plus?
From: "Bill Gaines AD8P" <ad8p@wcoil.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 07:26:52 -0500
Puck, if I understand the information I have on hand, the unit you are
inquiring about was built in January
(01) the "A" is a separator the (1) says first production run for that
particular month, it was the 42nd unit built in that run (042) and finally
it was in the year 1997 (7)

My disclaimer is the web page this came from is no longer available. The
gentleman I bought my Orion from a couple weeks ago included this page in
the documentation he sent to me.

Hope it helps.

Bill AD8P