Re: [TenTec] Micro Keyer and Keying an Orion

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Micro Keyer and Keying an Orion
From: "Wes Attaway (N5WA)" <wesattaway@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 11:50:35 -0600
Bill:

I use an Orion and Micro Keyer.  However, I am keying CW via
DX4Win and PSK via Digipan, so I don't have exactly the same set
up as you have.  I presume you are using the custom cable (about
$50 from Micro Ham) between the Orion and the MicroKeyer, so
there should not be any issues there.

The main thing I have found is that it is easy to get confused
about all the USB Router settings.  You have to be systematic in
checking that you are matching the COM ports between Router and
Application software.

I'll be glad to help if I can.