[TenTec] Ten-Tec Wiki

To: TenTec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Ten-Tec Wiki
From: Alan Sewell <alan.n5na@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 12:04:58 -0600
Hello All,

I've spent the last few weeks working on a wiki for Ten-Tec equipment.
It is located at http://www.tentecwiki.org .

For those unfamiliar with a wiki, it is a website that allows the
visitors themselves to easily add, remove, and otherwise edit and change
available content.  The Ten-Tec wiki is set up so only registered
visitors will be allowed to edit the content.  Anyone can view the
contents without registering.

It is my hope that the Ten-Tec user community will join in and make the
wiki a great resource for Ten-Tec equipment information.  I've entered
just about all the information I am able to.  I'm sure with all the
Ten-Tec experts out there much more can be entered.

So, please visit the wiki site and check it out!

73,

Alan  N5NA

P.S.  In researching wikis I learned Ward Cunningham, K9OX, invented the
wiki.  On one of his wiki pages he mentioned he uses a Ten-Tec Scout.
How 'bout that!