Re: [TenTec] OM7 on 40m in Europe

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OM7 on 40m in Europe
From: "David S. McCallum" <w7sac2@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 07:38:25 -0600
Morning Rick I'll have to read your email after I get back to the from the
back...You probably already know this but just in case did you know there is a
Omni Vll group on YAHOO?. A lot of good info flowing in there to. Good Luck
With The Vll and I hope it turns out to be a great rig for you, 73 Mac