Re: [TenTec] OM7 on 40m in Europe

To: "Rick, NJ0IP / DJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>,"Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OM7 on 40m in Europe
From: "W8KEB" <kburrough200@scpwildblue.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 09:10:06 -0500
Morning Rick

Read with great Interest you Post to the Ten-Tec Reflector.  Since I do not
get the Yahoo Omni VII Reflector, I do have a YaHoo Pass Word and User ID I
find all the Reflectors too much on the E-Mail In Box.

Please keep your posting to all reflectors you belong to, and don't forget
the Ten-Tec Reflector.  I was stationed with Headquaters USAFE in the late
70's and remember the broadcast station on 40 meters.  CW is the most
Important part of the Omni VII and not many posts about it.

Ken/w8keb
USAF Retired