Re: [TenTec] running cw with generator question

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] running cw with generator question
From: "MICHAEL SOUHRADA" <wb9iog@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 20:11:40 -0600
I purchased the EU2000i about a year and a half ago for the camper/field
radio
application. Not sorry I have it at all. There was a review at E ham that
was
glowing. The out put is very clean and will cause no problem to the portable
operator.
I would strongly advise go the extra step to the 2KW unit. One gets used to
adding more and more in the field and the 1KW might be marginal with added
applications.
My other consideration was the frequent power outages here in Eastern Iowa
so it's also a back up for the necessities.

Mike
Iowa