[TenTec] FOR SALE: Ten Tec 238 Tuner

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FOR SALE: Ten Tec 238 Tuner
From: "ARTHUR BERNSTEIN" <n2ka@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 17:34:11 -0400
Hello to members of the list. I have been inactive and off the list for a
while. I have for sale an excellent and in beautiful shape, Model 238 Tuner.
It's not an A or B, but an original 238 in the same color scheme as the OMNI,
Paragon, and earlier series.
It's in really nice shape. Very clean. Only minor scratches are in the rear
near connectors from rubbing of wires while connecting to tuner. From a non
smoking environment.
Included are manual, extra fixed capacitor, allen wrenches, etc.
Price: $325.00
Contact me, Art., N2KA at 516-541-2953 or at n2ka@verizon.net
Thanks for reading.
73,
Art., N2KA..
Have pictures available I can email to you.