Re: [TenTec] Ten-Tec Price Increases April 1

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten-Tec Price Increases April 1
From: "Gary D Krause" <n7hts@bresnan.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 14:53:44 -0700
Unfortunately guys, I'm widowed.  So, the xyl isn't the reason.  I do believe
that a small business needs to make a profit and I have nothing against that.
 However, the other half of the business equation is the consumer and how we
feel about it.  There is nothing wrong with expressing our opnions.  As I
stated in my original post, I think Ten Tec makes great radios and I already
own two of them so, I know first hand.  It is a fine company and I have
experienced that too.  All I'm doing is expressing my disappointment and my
feeling of uneasiness in the future of one of their products.  Hey, the stock
market runs on the emotions of the investors as every little thing sets it
off. :-)  This is no different.

Gary, N7HTS