[TenTec] Ten Tec 6.3 mHz IF Filters for sale - W4PM

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Ten Tec 6.3 mHz IF Filters for sale - W4PM
From: hmmjr@comcast.net (H. M. Motley Jr.)
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 16:28:43 +0000
I have the following Ten Tec filters for sale:

Model 282  250 Hz 6.3 mHz  IF Filter
Model 285  500 Hz 6.3 mHz IF Filter

These are used in Paragons, Corsairs, Omni V, and Omni 6 series of transceivers.

I'm trading in my Paragon and Ten Tec gives no additional credit for
for accessory filters so I pulled them and am offering them for sale.

$65 each shipped to you in the USA.  A bit more for foreign shipment.

73,
Puck, W4PM