Re: [TenTec] Orion II Firmware update...how soon?

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion II Firmware update...how soon?
From: "Douglas Shock" <douglas.shock@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 17:19:16 -0600
Grant, the NR on my 1000mp smokes the Orion II in every sense. The NR on my
TS-2000 smokes the NR on the Orion II again in every sense. The bottom line
is I don't care how tentec does it...but at least make it work i.e. enhance
the signal by removing the noise around it. This issue as with many others
has been going on way too long. I really enjoy the Orion II and it's
abilities. However, I am really getting tired of being ignored on what
appears to be a very common concern and that is attention from TenTec on the
known issues with the Orion. I am glad for the Omni success, now make the
Orion owners a bit less regretful.