Re: [TenTec] Argonaut V or Jupiter

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Argonaut V or Jupiter
From: "HENRY R MACKEY" <kb9cqo@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2007 13:10:57 -0400
Kirk,

My suggestion is that you should base your decision on the type of rig you
want. If your intentions are to have a full coverage HF transceiver, the
Jupiter is the best choice. If you are interested in operating mostly QRP
then seeing what additional mileage you can achieve with the rig go for the
Argo.

I've never had a QRP rig, a Triton, nor a Century 21. What little I have
read about the latter two rigs, if you purchase the Argonaut you'll be
disappointed.

I am well pleased with the performance of my Jupiter.

73 de Henry/N9HM