[TenTec] update questions

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] update questions
From: KMerzel@aol.com
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 09:18:26 EDT
I have a few questions regarding the new software update. After updating I
have noticed 2 problems:

1)    When I return to the non Pegasus emulation mode  or when I turn on the
rig, WWV frequency will be displayed as opposed to  the last frequency used.

2) The Iambic keyer will consistently miss dot or dashes after the paddle  is
depressed.

I would like to return to an earlier version but I cannot seem to locate
these versions of the update web sight. Any help you can give would be
appreciated. Thank you.

                                        Ken  N2XY