Re: [TenTec] transverters

To: roncasa@verizon.net,Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] transverters
From: Bwana Bob <wb2vuf@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 07:48:05 -0400
Oh, no. I was thinking of buying the 10 to 2 meter transverter. It would
have been perfect for my seldom-unused Radio Shack HTX-100.

I guess that demand is just too low. What else is on the market at
reasonable cost? Is Microwave Modules still in business? I have one of
their old converters and the quality is very nice.

                                73,

                                Bob WB2VUF