[TenTec] Jupiter/Pegasus with Logger32

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Jupiter/Pegasus with Logger32
From: Jan Ditzian <ditzian@alltel.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 23:09:24 -0400
If someone in this group uses a Pegasus or Jupiter with Logger32, I am
interested in whether it is possible to use both the regular or N4PY
control programs while also using Logger in communication with the
radio.  Are they simply both in operation, can they both be used but
need a  software toggle?

I have an Omni VI with mod I, and a power supply glitch toasted some
diodes.  I am going to send it to be fixed, but I am seriously thinking
of going to the Orion.  If someone is interested, we can save some
mailing cost by my having it repaired and then sent directly to a new
owner.  I am still waffling on this, but I have had the radio for quite
a while, and I lust after some of the bells and whistles of the new radio.

I am willing to receive comments on this action, and you may e-mail me
direct.

73,
Jan, KX2A