Re: [TenTec] V2.061f Issues

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] V2.061f Issues
From: "Ron Castro" <ronc@sonic.net>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 21:18:02 -0700
The sidetone on 2.039d sounds pretty decent.  I can hear a bit of an echo
sounds and something that sounds a bit like scissors snipping when I have
the phones set to list to both the Main and Sub receivers and CW Rise/Fall
is > 4.  It gets stronger as you got to 10 ms.  Not really all that
bothersome.

I don't hear any distortion on sound peaks on the O2.

                     Ron  N6IE
                www.N6IE.com