Re: [TenTec] Notch Filter

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Notch Filter
From: Ken N9VV <n9vv@wowway.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 09:44:41 -0500
Hi Jeremy, my AN works very well for SSB to remove hetrodynes. For
example, I have been enjoying watching the digital SSTV pictures that
are transmitted on 7.173. There is some foreign broadcast station that
sits almost dead on the high freq end of the bandpass for SSTV. So I use
AN and vary my bandwidth and it is FB. My AN does not work when in CW or
AM modes.
o.k.?
BK de Ken N9VV