Re: [TenTec] ORION II and microphone

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] ORION II and microphone
From: "RM" <royalct@inr.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 19:51:51 -0400
I use the Heil dual element mics on my Orion II; get really good audio
reports (I chase DX).  Also use the Heil dual element designed for the Icom
(in my case the IC 775DSP) and get good audio reports.

You didn't way what you wanted the Mic/Orion to do (i.e., chase dx, ragchew,
join the crowd below 14.220 with good audio ??????? That growls at one.
Decide what you want to do with the Orion and then go to Heil's website and
pick a microphone that meets your needs.

Ron ..... NU1U