[TenTec] FS: Orion 565-AT v2

To: <orion565@yahoogroups.com>,"'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Orion 565-AT v2
From: "Grant Youngman" <nq5t@tx.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 14:08:40 -0500
I posted and sold this radio a few weeks ago.  Unfortunately, it suffered an
unexpected out-of-the-box problem when it got where it was going.  I
refunded the gents money, took the radio back and shipped it to Ten-Tec.

I just received the radio back from Ten-Tec Service with the original
problem fixed, all of the latest hardware engineering changes installed
(Power distribution board, Synthesizer board, and IF Converter Board), and
fully checked out.

Includes the internal tuner, 1.8 Khz optional filter, and all the original
accessories.  Excellent condition.  Serial: 06C10643

I'm posting here before relisting the radio on eBay this Sunday.  Asking
$2250 plus shipping (US only), Money Order or Cashier's check.

Grant/NQ5T