[TenTec] For Sale: Argonaut II QRP transceiver

To: "Ten Tec" <TenTec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] For Sale: Argonaut II QRP transceiver
From: "Joseph Trombino Jr" <w2kj@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 15:14:19 -0400
Too many QRP rigs here so it is time to thin the herd.

I offer for sale my Ten Tec Argonaut II....5W CW/SSB... this is the first
digital offering of the Argonaut that Ten Tec produced....it is the little
brother to the 100W Delta II.

This radio is in absolutely mint condition...not a mark, scratch, dent,
ding, or rub on it and of course it performs perfectly.

Will ship and insure this rig with original manual and box to the lower 48
for $535.

                                        73, Joe W2KJ