[TenTec] Omni VI Option 3 for sale

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni VI Option 3 for sale
From: Tod Glenn <n7wd@cordite.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 19:46:31 -0600
Thanks to all who replied.  Based on some numbers quoted to me,
including TenTec's used list, I am offering the following for sale

Omni VI Option 3 factory upgrade
Includes all filters plus InRad SSB mod and 2.8 KHz SSB filter
Matching power supply external speaker combo

This radio is in very good condition, and has one small dent at the
left rear corner of the chassis as shown below - about 5mm.  The
radio was serviced by TenTec earlier this year and is in great
working condition.  Guaranteed not DOA, of course.  The original
TenTec SSB filter is included, as well a couple of others.

$1300 for radio and matching power supply/speaker

Plus shipping to your location via the carrier of you choice.

Tod

On Jun 25, 2007, at 10:05 AM, Tod Glenn wrote:

> I'm not the greatest photographer.  Please note that i found a slight
> ding in one corner (shown circled)
>

> http://cordite.com/~n7wd/omni-1.jpg
> http://cordite.com/~n7wd/omni-2.jpg
> http://cordite.com/~n7wd/omni-3.jpg