Re: [TenTec] 565 version 1 o 2

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 565 version 1 o 2
From: K4IA@aol.com
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 09:58:28 EDT
As I understand, the hardware upgrade is only necessary if you want to use
the improved (?) sweep function available in ver 2.  You can download and
install ver 2 software and it will run without the hardware upgrade.   Try that
and if you like the performance, you can do the hardware mod to get the
improved sweep (or not).

As for me and my house, I prefer 1.373b5.  The informal poll taken  here a
month ago showed about half of those who responded agreed with me.   Nice thing
about the Orion is: you can try them all and use the one you like  best.

Let the flames begin.

Craig  "Buck"
k4ia
Fredericksburg, Virginia USA