Re: [TenTec] Looking for a Ten Tec HF rig

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Looking for a Ten Tec HF rig
From: "David S. McCallum" <w7sac2@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 09:43:38 -0500
From: k4qhn@aol.com
To: tentec@contesting.com
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2007 9:26 AM

I am the original owner Mac I am going to ask $1,100 but if you went it and do
not have to pay for shipping or you pick it up you can have it for $900 if you
went it

I use the Omni 6 every day on 75mtr in the morning on 3940 at 0700 and most
night on 3970 at 2100 and some times on 3983 at 2230 . I do not work the other
bands as I have no antenna for them at this time. I Will ordering a new ten
tecer soon maybe the omni 7 . Let me know your pleasure as I have others
emails regarding same .

Bill Quigley