[TenTec] Looking for a Ten Tec HF rig

To: <tentec@contesting.com>, <tentec@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: [TenTec] Looking for a Ten Tec HF rig
From: "John Geiger" <aa5jg@lcisp.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 02:43:58 -0000
I have always heard how great Ten Tec rigs are on CW (my favorite mod) and am
now in the position where I need a dedicated HF rig to go with the Yaesu FT857D
I am using for 6m/2m/70cm/satellites, so I figure that this is the time to take
the Ten Tec plunge.

I have had a couple of friends suggest that I should get an Omni, and I have
also heard great things about the Corsair II.  So does anyone have an extra Ten
Tec rig available (not in the Omni VI or Orion price range) that they are
looking to turn into cash for that Steppir Yagi they really want?

73s John AA5JG
(ex: W5TD, NE0P, N0EEN, KA0IFG)
Confirmed 6M addict: 6M WAS #1275, 6m VUCC #1260