[TenTec] Do the right thing - 6N2

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Do the right thing - 6N2
From: Tod Glenn <n7wd@cordite.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 12:41:55 -0600
Greetings all,
I have decided to sell my TenTec 6N2 (526).  I have received several
offers from this list, enough that I'm not sure what would be the
most fair solution.  I can randomly accept an offer, or list it on an
auction site.  Since so many people want the radio, and are offering
about the same price, what does everyone think would be a fair way to
sell the radio?

Radio is in very good to excellent condition, with a light scratch on
the left side of the chassis and some dust.  Non-smoker. Includes
mike and manual.

http://cordite.com/~n7wd/6N2-1.jpg
http://cordite.com/~n7wd/6N2-2.jpg
http://cordite.com/~n7wd/6N2-3.jpg