Re: [TenTec] antenna

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] antenna
From: <waltk8cv4612amos@att.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 09:04:53 -0400
Same stuff, I use it on antennas .......... unkle ubleys unkus suprelus
ANTENNA WAX ............... great stuff, DX sticks and can't get off
................... makes a QRP signal sound like a Cala-frag-a-listick
Kill-o-watt of scrumptious POWER !! I get mine at HAZEL SWAMP SWAP and
SWINDLE ............... great hams stuff for the DESERVING !

Walt K8CV Royal Oak, MI.