Re: [TenTec] circuits in modules Scout / 556

To: Stuart Rohre <rohre@arlut.utexas.edu>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] circuits in modules Scout / 556
From: Bwana Bob <wb2vuf@gti.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 22:26:33 -0400

Those edge connectors look like standard spacing. In fact, they must be
because of the connector that they plug into. One could probably get
prototype blank boards with edge connectors like that.

What I'd like to try is building a 60 meter module or modifying a 40
meter module to work on 60 meters, if I could get a spare 40 m module
(for less than $90!).

                                        73,

                                        Bob WB2VUF