Re: [TenTec] Fast Repair from TT

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Fast Repair from TT
From: "Paul Gates, KD3JF" <pearly732003@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 06:08:20 -0700 (PDT)
Wonderful Bob! You know I have the best relationship with
my car and home contents insurance.... The Premium I pay is
a few dollars more than some advertized. My dad told me
Price is important to a point but service is what really
counts.

I had lightening strike my home phone and computer several
years ago. I got the price of the 2 items what they were
worth before lightening. Got a check from insurance company
minus the deductible. Insurance people told me, "Come back
and let us know how you did, we may be able to help you
more. So I did that and they issued me another check for
the difference of what they paid originally and what I had
to pay to replace the computer and phone. I figure they are
as good with their service as Ten tec is with service.

Paul, KD3JF