Re: [TenTec] re Price increases

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] re Price increases
From: <waltk8cv4612amos@att.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 15:52:30 -0400
Well, yes, if price is all you look at? MAYBE, someone might want some
FEATURES     the TT amp has?

Some people even buy ALPHA amps. I wonder for what reason they do that? Do
THEY see something you don't ? MAYBE ................. as they are SOMEWHAT
more expensive than even TT amps !

Walt K8CV Royal Oak, MI.