Re: [TenTec] controlling more than one ten tec radio with onecomputer

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] controlling more than one ten tec radio with onecomputer
From: wa3fiy@radioadv.com
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 19:26:59 -0400
Sure!   I did (and still do) that exact thing.  I started with a ME machine and
used several USB to serial adaptors.  Set-up different COM port numbers
for each radio and could even run several at one time.  I ran a Pegasus and
RX-320 sumultaneously for quite some time for instance.

Very interesting!

73,

-Lee-