Re: [TenTec] Off Topic, sort of

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Off Topic, sort of
From: Bill NY9H <ny9h@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 12:45:31 -0500
At 11:35 AM 8/22/2007, Rick Denney wrote:
>The Elecraft also lacks mere product styling, and
>its appearance suggests a radio that wants to be *used*.

when it comes to industrial product cosmetics....fit and finish ...
I have to vote for Icom..... and I think they did not short the
funding on any area of development. The K3 does not have the design
pizazz of the Pro3, 7800 or Orion... but when Sherwood and the
Arrl  speak hams listen.

Twill all be "verry interesting.. but not very funny" ( as arte
johnson used to say)...

bill