[TenTec] greetings!

To: TenTec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] greetings!
From: "john ferro" <foxbat426@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2007 14:23:43 -0400
hello all, a new guy on the block - i'm new to tentec - i have always overlooked these beautiful radios in favor of the kenwoods, icom and yaesu's. getting tired of the all the hiss and lousy audio on some of the japanese radios. thought i'd give ten tec a try and purchased a used delta as my first ten tec radio - patiently awaiting its arrival, but i have lots of questions concerning ten tec radios. i might just be a convert! it's like i discovered a new world! i appreciate your patience with me as i try to catch the learning curve - lots of questions coming. i read all the time how superior tentecs are on CW, but i'm mostly a ssb phone guy at this time - do the tentecs compare favorably with the (big 3) on voice? thanks in advance. john