[TenTec] For Sale: Argonaut V ***PRICE REDUCED***

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] For Sale: Argonaut V ***PRICE REDUCED***
From: "Jeff T. Casey" <ne2j@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 08:36:53 -0700 (PDT)
Hello gang,

Due to rapidly escalating XYL pressure to divest my
panoply of excess ham gear (I haven't put any ham
equipment up for sale since the 1970s!  Okay, so I've
been a bit of a packrat :-) I am reducing the price on
my Argonaut V to only $490, and I'll pay for shipping
and insurance within the U.S.  Payment must be by U.S.
Postal Service Money Order.  Note that Ten-Tec is
currently selling new Argonaut V's for fully $895 plus
shipping.

I will gladly email you photos of my Argonaut upon
request.

Please see the details on the rig below.

I have for sale a Ten-Tec Argonaut V, Model 516,
transceiver in like new condition.  It has the TCXO
high stability crystal oscillator, and firmware
version 1.07.  The rig works perfectly -- I've never
had any trouble with it whatsoever.  I'll include the
Ten-Tec hand microphone that came with the rig, and a
power cable.  Regrettably, I do not have the manual,
but it is readily available from Ten-Tec.

I bought the rig new from Ten-Tec, and it has always
been in a non-smoking household and has never been
used mobile.

If you're interested, please email me at
ne2j [at] arrl [dot] net

Thanks very much & 73,
Jeff, NE2J
Long Island, NY