[TenTec] corsair paragon II mic pinout?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] corsair paragon II mic pinout?
From: john ferro <foxbat426@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 20:45:34 -0400
hi sorry for the stupid queston, but i don't have a manual for my paragon II
(anyday now) and i want to see if it transmits - will a corsair mic work with a
paragon II? or are the pinouts different? when i key my corsair mic into the
paragon - i hear a relay kick off then when i key again nothing! i'm tuning up
into AM mode on the paragon II with the rf power turned way down. tia, john