Re: [TenTec] Fragile Radios

To: geraldj@storm.weather.net,Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Fragile Radios
From: Jim Lowman <jmlowman@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 19:41:42 -0700
At the office, we get new high-end computers every three years.

The last batch of Dell GX-270s, several of us had to have the
motherboards replaced
due to bulging electrolytic capacitors.  Fortunately, none of them went
out with a bang.

The symptom?  Sudden reboots that weren't requested.

73 de Jim - AD6CW