[TenTec] Orion 2 AT for sale

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion 2 AT for sale
From: "Robert Redmon" <k5sm.bob@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 18:02:47 -0500
Selling my Orion 2.  New in April 06, no smoking, still like new. (I will
take pictures and email if desired.) Box, manual, and all accessories that
came with the radio new included. Latest firmware installed. Much listening,
but very little transmitting. Just back from Ten Tec getting defective
connector replaced and checked out. Too many radios. $3600 shipped and
insured. Continental US only. No foreign sale considered. Bank money order
or cashiers check. Paypal OK, but you must pay the fee (about $125). Please
respond off list.  K5sm.bob@gmail.com

73,

Bob Redmon K5SM