Re: [TenTec] paragon II performance on longwave band??

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] paragon II performance on longwave band??
From: "NZ8J" <nz8j@woh.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 21:49:52 -0400
My memory is not all that good, but I do recall on my Paragon removing a
plug from one of the boards (LP filter maybe?) It essentially bypassed
an attenuator I think that is in line on the MW frequencies, not sure
about the LW frequencies.  The Paragon II may not be the same, but if I
were to guess I would say it might be.  The plug if I recall was near
the edge of the board, it was either a single wire or 2 wire plug.

I'm sorry I can't be more specific, if you look at the schematic I think
you'll see what I am talking about. Anyhow not sure how much help this
is but it's worth taking a look I'd say..

73
Tim
NZ8J