Re: [TenTec] Furnace RFI advice

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Furnace RFI advice
From: Bill Cotter <n4lg@qx.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2007 13:30:35 -0400
I have a high-efficiency American Standard (Trane) with
electrostatic filter and variable speed air handler. The uP system
that control fan speed (ramp-up/down) is full of spectral noise in
the form of multiple carriers. I discovered this problem with an
indoor antenna for SWL'ing, that was located in the attic with the
furnace. When switching to all the outdoor antennas, I detect no
noise from that source.

73 bill n4lg