[TenTec] dual receive

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] dual receive
From: kdl8932 <w6fg@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 10:08:35 -0700 (PDT)
Hello All,
  One of the things I liked best about the older T-T rigs was the dual receive
feature. What a great weapon when digging into the pile-ups! I assume that the
only current Ten-Tec rig with that capability is the Orion. Can anyone confirm
this? Secondly, when using this mode with the Orion (both Orion and Orion II?)
are the volumes of each frequency totally independent of each other and
individually adjustable? I love my Omni VI opt 3 but I dooo miss dual receive.
  Tnx for replies,
  Ross
  W6FG