[TenTec] dual receive - RX 320 and Pegasus

To: Carl Moreschi <n4py@arrl.net>,Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] dual receive - RX 320 and Pegasus
From: Robert W Hosken <Robert.W.Hosken@aero.org>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 08:22:51 -0700
Carl,

Can I use the Pegasus and RX 320 for dual receive with the N4PY software?

Different but related topic:  I have one N4PY license.  Please remind me
of the terms.  Do I need another license to use the Pegasus and the RX
320?  Do I need another license to use the software on more than one
computer?  If so, can I upgrade to a site license or to a license package?

Best Regards and 73,

Bob Hosken

AK6X

hosken@aero.org

"Carl Moreschi" <n4py@arrl.net>
Sent by: tentec-bounces@contesting.com
10/02/2007 10:50 AM
Please respond to
Carl Moreschi <n4py@arrl.net>; Please respond to
Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>

"Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
cc

Subject
Re: [TenTec] dual receive

Yes, you are correct.  But you can also run the Omni VII and an rx320
receiver together using my N4PY software for full dual receive.  My
software
will marry the 2 radios together so it will work as though the Omni VII
had
a sub-receiver like the Orion.  And yes, the Orion sub-receiver volume is
independent of the main receiver volume.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
121 Little Bell Drive
Bell Mountain
Hays, NC 28635