Re: [TenTec] Ford vehicle RF noise.

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ford vehicle RF noise.
From: Bwana Bob <wb2vuf@gti.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2007 19:22:01 -0400
I forgot: Also put coaxial bypass caps on the heater motor leads. I
found the heater blower to be a significant source on noise in my
Explorer and most cars have the blower running all the time.

If you want to operate HF in the rain, you will also need to do
something about the windshield wiper motor.

                                        73,

                                        Bob WB2VUF