Re: [TenTec] Ford vehicle RF noise.

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ford vehicle RF noise.
From: "Ron Castro" <ronc@sonic.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 19:30:21 -0700
There's been a great deal of research done into the problem by folks who
have extensive experience in mobile radio work.  The main thrust for Ford
issuing at TSB was that the problem was so severe it was interfering with
broadcast reception.  If something it actually radiating RF, no amount of
grounding will fix it.  Do a Google search on 'Ford fuel pump RFI' and
you'll get 3,500 pages of information.

         Ron N6IE
      www.N6IE.com