Re: [TenTec] External Speaker for OMNI VI+ Best Choice?

To: "mark@microenh.com, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] External Speaker for OMNI VI+ Best Choice?
From: "W.D. (Doc) Lindsey" <dock0evz@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 00:40:42 -0600
Mark:

I will heartily concur with this.  Frankly I dilly-dallied on finally
ordering mine, and by then the price had risen by a significant number of
US$.  But even then, the purchase was well worth it, IMHO.  The speaker
truly is FABULOUS, and makes it possible for my lousy, Viet Nam badly
damaged hearing to listen to often poor HF conditions, including
weak-signal CW (such as QRP contests) for long periods of time.

And perhaps you can find someone who is willing to part with theirs.  I
cannot imagine anyone willing to part with theirs, but who knows?  Just my
$.02 worth.

73,
--Doc/K0EVZ

10/9/2007 8:44 AM