[TenTec] Scout question

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Scout question
From: Ernie Piche N1SW <n1sw@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 17:15:43 -0400
I have had a used Scout now for quite a while and I was wondering how
effective the noise blanker is supposed to be.  I have been recently
using the rig in my car and I notice that the noise blanker seems to
only drop the ignition noise down a small amount.  Is the blanker not
very effective or could there be something wrong with mine.  Any mobile
users out there experience poor operation?  How effective is it supposed
to be on other types of electrical noise in general?

Thanks
Ernie
N1SW