[TenTec] Orion 1 sub-receiver problem

To: "TEN TEC LIST" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion 1 sub-receiver problem
From: "G.C." <g.crosta@tin.it>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 20:53:55 +0200
Dear all,

I want to submit a problem occurred to my Orion I transceiver.

The radio has installed the firmware version 2.062a with the v2 hardware
modification to the Logic/DSP board.

I haven't any problems with the radio since last week but now the sub-receiver
seems dead and I listen only a bad noise.

I realized that because the SPLIT function was ON and I don't listen nothing on
one ear.

I have re-loaded the software and initially the radio seems to work properly
but after I switched off it the sub-receiver doesn't work at all.

Nothing happen after a Master reset or Ram clear.

So, I don't know what happen and I would like to know what I should do.

Could you help me please? May I have a suggestion from your side? Did it
already happen to anybody else?

I thank you in advance for your attention.

Best regards,

Giuseppe CROSTA IZ2ABU

P.S. I submitted this message also to Ten Tec service and I hope to receive
some info from Paul.