[TenTec] For Sale: Ten Tec Argonaut V - Model 516

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] For Sale: Ten Tec Argonaut V - Model 516
From: "Tony Martin W4FOA" <w4foa@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 07:57:41 -0400
For Sale:TenTec Argonaut V HF Transceiver Model 516 (with TCXO and latest
firmware), original manual, power cord and matching (NOS) Ten Tec hand
microphone.  This 516 (SN 03C10723) was at Ten Tec for a full checkup and clean
bill of health on 12/04/06.  The box from TT has not been opened, so it is as
good as it gets.  I don't recall if it has the fan attachement or not but if it
does, the price is the same.  Very, very few hours on the 516.  All
documentation will be included with shipment. Selling for $650 dollars, packed
and shipped, USPS Priority, Insured.  Firm, USPO Money Order or cash only. The
manual is pristine as are the microphone and the power cables.  The entire rig
looks as new. Reason for selling is that I am getting my bucks together for a
new K3.
73
Tony, W4FOA Chickamauga, GA

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.

                                        - Frank Outlaw