Re: [TenTec] rtty

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] rtty
From: "Duane Calvin" <ac5aa1@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 21:00:10 -0600
Steve,
        I started with a HAL DXP-38 hardware TNC on the Orion and it ran FB.
Last year I switched to a microHam DigiKeyer, and run it with MMTTY on FSK
and it also works FB (I also run it in PSK31 and other modes).  It also
works well.  I had planned to run both HW and SW RTTY together, but just
never got around to it.  Try either your AEA on FSK, or MMTTY - I think
you'll like either one once you get it set up and running.

        73, Duane

Duane Calvin, AC5AA
Austin, Texas
www.ac5aa.com