Re: [TenTec] Does anyone know about a program that sets your soundcard s

To: k9mi@sbcglobal.net,Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>,Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Does anyone know about a program that sets your soundcard settings, for use in digital modes?
From: Charles Greene <crgreene@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 07:43:38 -0500
Tnx Mike,

Agree.

Our application is the use of a school computer when the school
becomes a Red Cross shelter.  We are using a sound card to interface
to a 2 mtr FM rig which has no ALC, and a software TNC.  The kids do
all kinds of things to the sound card settings and should, but we
need to set them up when the Hams man the Red Cross shelter and turn
on the packet.  I Heard about a program that sets sound card
settings, and thought perhaps some one on this reflector could identify it.

Chas W1CG