Re: [TenTec] Article on 40th anniversary of Ten-Tec

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Article on 40th anniversary of Ten-Tec
From: K5XS@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 14:52:56 EST

Thanks, Scott.  Nice piece.

I found this surprising:  "Our primary customer is the amateur radio
operator," Jack Burchfield, president of Ten-Tec and an employee for all 40
years,
said. "We also supply receivers that are used by commercial and  government
users."

I had assumed somehow your government business was bigger than amateur
radio, but I guess not.

Merry Christmas to everyone there.

Bernie Skoch
K5XS

In a message dated 12/17/2007 1:29:53 P.M. Central Standard Time,