Re: [TenTec] OMNI6 PLUS Alignment procedure needed

To: <ken.d.brown@hawaiiantel.net>,"Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OMNI6 PLUS Alignment procedure needed
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 15:18:50 -0600
Ken & Company:

I don't recall seeing anything of a dedicated alignment procedure outside of
the Omni VI Plus manual that I had.  Same true for the Paragon and Paragon
II that I had.  I do know that the procedure should be followed step by step
in the alignment and that the measurements must be made with adequate test
equipment of known accuracy for good results.

I commented to one reader that I've aligned several radios after their
owners attempted alignment unsuccessfully.

I no longer have the Paragon II or the Omni VI Plus manuals as they went to
the new radio owners when I sold them .

73
Bob, K4TAX